Book Illustration Competition
Produce the best illustration for the given story to be featured as the cover of the book to be published by Storymakers League
15th May 2019 (12:00AM) to
20th July 2019 (11:59PM)
Students age 10-18 years old
Rules & Regulations
- Storymakers League will be publishing an anthology book of 33 short stories written by our young Asian authors.
- The stories were written based on one of our assignments – Get inspired by a nursery rhyme of your choice and write a horror-thriller fiction based on that nursery rhyme.
- The Book Illustration Competition is to select the best illustrations to be included in the soon-to-be published book.
- Participants must be 10-18 years old.
- Once registered, participants will be given a choice of stories for them to read via this link : http://storymakersleague.com/book-illustration-competition/.
- Participants MUST read and understand the stories that are given to them and select 1 story for them to illustrate on, as the cover for that story.
- Illustrations can be created using any medium: pastel, any paint, colour pencils, etc on paper, canvas, etc
- There should not be any text in the illustration, but do allow some space within the illustration for the publisher to add the title of the story
- Scan the illustration with the highest resolution possible and save it in JPEG format.
- E-mail your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5th July 2019 11.59PM, stating clearly the name of participant, date of birth, mobile phone number and school name.
- Participants DO NOT HAVE TO personally attend the festival at SMK TTDI JAYA, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- All submissions will be showcased at #MYSCHOOLGOALS INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL 2019 at SMK TTDI Jaya on 29th July 2019
- Announcement of the winner is on 29th July 21:00pm (Malaysian Time) at the Appreciation Dinner. Dinner Theme: The Future Me!