Participants need to answer by playing simple coding games through the coding stages with the app provided and having the opportunity to win prizes provided by the organizers.
All days on 29th July 2019
Students aged 10-18 years old
Rules & Regulations
- Participants must be 10-18 years old.
- Participants must register online at www.myschoolgoals.com/register
- Registration fee is free.
- The games takes 5-10 participants to League of Legends.
- Participants will use the iPad as a platform.
- No repetition of participants .
- Students will be placed in a special room without interruption.
- Participants are waiting and will be placed barrier during the competition.
- Students must complete the game based coding. The time given for each League Round is 8 minutes.
- Student scores are recorded by level the highest game that was successfully completed. 10 the best players of the League Round will compete in the Final Round.
- Collect 10 best players from Round League to compete in the Final Round.
- Give iPad to each participant, with application available. (secret apps)
- Students must complete the game based coding. The time given for The Final Round is 40 minutes.
- Winners will be calculated based on the level and the highest game that was successfully completed.
- Announcement of winners is on 29th July 2019 21:00 pm (Malaysian Time) at the Appreciation Dinner.
- RULES WILL AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME BY THE SITUATION