#READandTELL Resensi Buku
Produce the best REVIEW (Resensi) on the book that you have read FROM THE LISTED TITLES below. You must review in BAHASA MELAYU or ENGLISH, IN A FORM OF A VIDEO. Upload it on facebook or youtube with caption:
1st May 2019 09:00am to
25th July 2019 09:00am
Students aged 10-18 years old
Rules & Regulations
- The book must only be obtained from the specified link given in the website.
- You must register your account in the Book Capital website
- If you want to read through your phone, download the Book Capital app and log in with your account.
- A good book review is not only explaining the synopsis of the book
- You may however, give a brief explanation on what the book is about
These are the most important points that are needed in a review:
- Positive: What you like about the book. It can be anything from the story (plot, characters, dialogue, etc.) to the book itself (the cover design, type of paper used, size of the book, layout, etc.)
- Negative: What you dislike about the book. Same points as above.
- Impact: How the book impacted or affected you as a reader. What did you learn? Is there anything that can be improved or applied in your life after reading the book? Give a brief explanation.
- Rate: How you would rate the book? Give it a scale from 1 to 10
- Record a 3 minute video of yourself reviewing the book
- The video must be uploaded to the participant’s Facebook or Youtube page with caption:
#READandTELL and tag @KotaBukuKL
- Do not forget to un-private your facebook or youtube account so that the organiser can have access it
- Participants HAVE TO personally attend the festival at SMK TTDI Jaya, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Announcement of winners is on 29th July 2019 21:00 pm (Malaysian Time) at the Appreciation Dinner. Dinner Theme:The Future Me!
- Have fun reviewing